The purpose of this page is to catalog available Cannabis genetic resource collections worldwide, with the goal of using authoritative accessions for all cultivars used in the studies.
Possible data sources and references
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility
- Mansfield's World Database of Agricultural and Horticultural Crops
- First meeting of the Working Group on Fibre Crops, June 2006, Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Vivalov Research Institute
- A Belated Green Revolution for Cannabis: Virtual Genetic Resources to Fast-Track Cultivar Development (Welling 2016)